Now it’s time for you to write a tinystory for tinystories.org!
What we like
- Funny stuff!
- Wacky stuff!
- Made-up characters!
- Non-realistic stuff!
- No very bad words!
- Stories need to be no longer than 90 words and no shorter than 35.
- All stories should have a beginning, middle and end, in the correct order.
How to do it
- Fill out form below or send us a story by email to editors “at” tinystories.org.
- If you use form, click ‘Submit story’ once you’ve made your story and filled out the blanks. NOTE: please write your initials in your story.
What happens next?
- Just so you know, we can’t post ALL of the stories we get.
- We’ll read your story and we’ll let you know if we’re going to post it.
- The editors, nw and st, will fix a few things if we need to, like cut it down so it meets the no-more-than-90-words rule.
- If your story does not follow any of the other rules we might not post your story.
- If we cut it down to the no-more-than-90-words rule it might not make sense so we might not post the story.
- It might say that it is by nw or st but don’t worry because that just means that one of those users posted it.